Saturday, November 1, 2014

Patagonia and back Oct 10-11

Photos from our overnight RV trip to Patagonia, AZ during arts and crafts fair weekend. We met with our friends, Ben and Mary Anne Somerville. It was a fun 2 days except I was hobbling with swollen right foot with pain and using a cane. In the late spring/early summer left foot had been bothering me and it was a strained tendon as x-rays determined, so I assumed the same here, although had been going on since just before my 6oth b-day the 1st of Oct. We ran into our other friend, Ben Shonkwiler there, wonderful young man, Idea Farmer at the Universe, as he says on FB. Sorry we didn't get a pic of him with us, but I'm sure our paths will cross again.

So, here are the photos:

Mary Anne and Ben. They are both prettier/handsomer than this photo portrays, but I wanted to include them.



Sunrise at Patagonia RV Park. Great place!

Our spot for the night.

Feet, poor feet!


Outdoor breakfast.

On our way home...



A stop at Ghost Town, Harshaw

Cemetery there.








Onward.


House on the hillside.


In Sonoita. Porsches!



Enjoyed rest of ride, beautiful day, and home safely to Bisbee!

No comments:

Post a Comment