Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More portraits

Last week my dear artist friend was in town visiting her sister and we went out to paint plein air. We never found the location we were headed for, but sure had an adventure along the way. Nothing like rocky, potholed dirt roads in the Arizona desert. Anyway we found and abandoned shed and stopped to make photographs. By this time it was almost mid-day and light not so good for painting. So, we did portraits of one another. So here are my portrait of Sonya Johnson. Thank you, Sonya!!!


1.
2.
3.


4.


5.
6.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Liz - I am finally getting around to checking blogs, and am glad I didn't miss this post!

    This was so fun to do, and I still need to sit down and play around with the photos I took of you and send them your way :).

    Thanks again, and it was great to see you!

    ReplyDelete